Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cornbeef & Cabbage, Delish!

Cornbeef and Cabbage, Delish!

Using this pot from “From My Kitchen” I cut out <pot> in light green at 3" and then cut <pot-s> in black at 3”.

Using this clover from “Designer’s Calendar” I cut out <Clover> in dark green at 1”. I used the clover to cover up the star that is in the pot. I used a pop dot to make it raised.

 Using this button from “Wild Cards” I cut out two <Icon Button>, one at 14” and one at 12” in light green. I also used pop dots on them.(I knew I wanted buttons but I didn't have any actual buttons. I thought well I can cut them out. But then I as faced with what cartridge has a button on it and do I own it. Instead of searching though all my book I went to the website http://mycutsearch.com/ where you can type in any keyword and it will show you all of those found on all the different cartridges. It’s a definite time saver.)

Using this stamp set and this punch I first stamped the sentiment “Cornbeef & Cabbage, delish!” and embossed it in white. Then using the punch I punched out the design so the sentiment was centered. I also used pop dots on this.

The stamp set can be purchased here…

The punch can be purchased here…

My dark green strip is cut at 1” wide.

The result: A very cute invitation for my St. Patrick’s Day Party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment